With the Fourth of July fast approaching and other summer picnics in the making, think of new ways to add simple style — guaranteed to deliver interest to the ordinary picnic.
Watch my e-How video for inspiration and take it from here!
The Makings of a Fun, Casual, Picnic
- Ball jars
- Colorful bandanas (can use red, white and blue for patriotic holidays)
- Quilt or colorful tablecloth
- Lights for stringing when the sun goes down
- Games — croquet, kickball, bean bag toss, you name it!
- Good food of your choice!
- A warm welcome to make your guests glad they came.