Here in the northern part of Virginia our summers go long. We are a coastal state, really not in the north, and somewhat in the south. There’s plenty of garden left and warm temps. I’m still inspired by the summer flowers and fresh herbs in my beds. Here’s a pretty table created from summer’s best. A table that says, “Welcome, we’re glad you came!”
Get the look!
- Lime green salad bowl (Home Goods)
- Opificio Etico plates made in Italy (Home Goods)
- Scalloped metallic green chargers (Michaels)
- Wine glasses (Ikea)
- Gold napkins (Home Goods)
- Tablecloth and burlap runner (handmade by Cindy Dyer with material from Joann Fabrics)
- Homemade centerpiece box with three sections, each holding quart-size bags for water to keep flowers and herbs fresh
We did this tablescape for the summer issue of Celebrate Home Magazine. For more tablescapes, go to Celebrate Home Magazine. There’s something for every season there.