Keep three things in your pantry — refrigerated crescent rolls in the pop-open can, raspberry preserves, and a Milky Way® Bar. If you do, you’ll always have a gooey and hot breakfast surprise for the family or overnight guests.
You can also substitute dark or white chocolate chips for the Milky Way®, but you won’t have that chewy caramel.
- Pop open the crescent rolls and separate according to the package directions. Spread each triangle of dough out on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread each triangle with a teaspoon or so of raspberry preserves. Coarsely chop the Milky Way® bar and put about a teaspoon on top of preserves.
- Roll the triangles into a crescent roll according to package directions.
- Brush each croissant with lightly beaten egg white to give it a nice glazed and browned look.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 375⁰oven. Serve hot.
Yield: 8 croissants.
FOR MORE EASY RECIPES USING JAM…AND EVEN A HOW-TO FOR MAKING JAM…
Download Celebrate Home Magazine free here: